Friday, April 30, 2010

ANW2 Entry Video, Version 1

Another relatively short Blog post, but yesterday was my second day off, so I filled the time working on my entry video.

I only had a little bit of footage to work with at the beginning of the day, so I shot about half of it right there as I edited it. I even changed clothes for the different things I was doing, which made me wonder. There was an ANC1 video of someone who did the whole thing in one take... What if I did something like that? Hmm...

Anyway, I was actually surprised how well my FiveFingers Flow in the green camo have held up this entire time since I bought them in August. I've worn them every chance I've had since I bought them, and they're *still* sticking to the walls darn well. You can see it in the entry video. Makes me wonder if I truly needed the Black Flow I purchased strictly for ANW2? Either way, I'm still glad to have both pairs :D

Well, take a look at the video. It's only half done, so there's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment